Please log in to leave a comment.
(New York (N.Y.): 67 Fifth Ave.)
Saalfield & Fitch (New York (N.Y.): 12 Bible House) -- United States
Format : Reprint Library
|Issues:||27 (Highest number seen advertised)|
|Dates:||Jan. 1893 to 1896|
|Schedule:||Monthly (stated frequency, though irregular starting at No. 21)|
|Price:||25¢ and 50¢|
|Size:||7 x 4 3/4"|
|Illustrations:||Black and white pictorial cover (some issues; others have no illustrations)|
|Notes / Commentary:||
This was published by Saalfield & Fitch for at least the first five issues, and The Merriam Co. for later numbers.
LeBlanc's listing included only the first 20 titles. Nos. 21-27 were added from a digitized copy of No. 26 found in Google Books.
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, Believed Complete|
Items1. Pudney and Walp
2. A Little Game with Destiny
3. Col. Judson of Alabama
4. Pierre and His People
5. Ruth Marsh
6. The Devil, a Gentleman
7. A True Son of Liberty; or, The Man Who Would Not Be a Patriot
8. Monsieur Bob
9. The Woman of Ice
10. My Uncle Benjamin
11. Major Matterson of Kentucky
12. Let It Burn
14. A Shred of Lace
15. The Colonel by Brevet
17. A Little Comedy of Errors
18. Two Men and a Girl
19. Monsieur Nasson
20. Two Bad Brown Eyes
21. Billtry: A Parody on Trilby
22. Belle-Plante and Cornelius
23. Sarah Martha in Paris
24. Patricia: A Sequel to "Two Bad Brown Eyes"
25. Mr. Dunton's invention : and other stories
26. The Scripture reader of St. Mark's
27. The New Woman
No comments available.