I & M Ottenheimer
(Baltimore (Md.): 321 W. Baltimore St.)
Format : Paperback ("Thickbook")
|Issues:||17 (Highest number seen)|
|Dates:||1908 to 1916|
|Size:||7 1/2 x 5"|
|Illustrations:||Colored pictorial cover. Some black & white inside illustrations.|
|Notes / Commentary:||
No series mentioned on books themselves. Series name is taken from some that advertised the next number at end of text. Many of these books were issued without numbering. Evidently this was before the company decided to issue them in series.
The original LeBlanc listing is missing no. 14.
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, With Gaps|
Items1. Tracy, the outlaw, king of bandits : a narrative of the thrilling adventures of the most daring and resourceful bandit ever recorded in the criminal annals of the world
2. The Dalton brothers and their gang. Fearsome bandits of Oklahoma and the Southwest
3. Buffalo Bill, king of the scouts. A narrative of thrilling adventure and graphic description of frontier life
4. Rube Burrow, the outlaw : a book of thrilling adventure and desperate deeds, narrating actual facts as obtained from principals and eyewitnesses
5. The James boys. A complete and accurate account of these famous bandit brothers. Frank and Jesse James. An authentic account of their noted band of blank plunderers, train robbers and murderers
6. The Younger brothers, the notorious border outlaws; an authentic and thrilling account of the most daring bandits of modern times, the Younger brothers, also Jesse and Frank James and their comrades in crime. Compiled from the most reliable sources and containing the latest facts
7. Cowboys of the Wild West. A graphic portrayal of cowboy life on the boundless plains of the Wild West, with its attending realistic and exciting incidents and adventures
8. Lives and exploits of the daring Frank and Jesse James. Containing a graphic and realistic description of their many deeds of unparalleled daring in the robbing of banks and railroad trains
9. Jesse James, the story of his adventures
10. James boys : deeds of daring : a complete record of their lives and deaths, narrating many of their stirring adventures, which have only recently come to light, and which have never appeared in print before. Compiled in their home state--Missouri
11. The Allen Gang, Outlaws of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Greatest Sensation and Boldest Crime of the Twentieth Century. A Graphic and Interesting Account of the Hillsville Tragedy, Moonshiners and Mountaineers Life in the Mountains of Virginia
12. The auto bandits of Paris : the most amazingly true story of crime ever told : the complete history of Bonnot, the Tiger Bandit and his fearsome gang : a startling tale of the underworld of Paris and a graphic expose of the anarchistic brotherhood
13. Buffalo Bill and his daring adventures in the romantic Wild West: Complete biography of the world's greatest scout, buffalo hunter, Indian fighter and scout. As narrated for the first time by his old comrade and lifelong friend, Nebraska Ned
15. James Boys, the Missouri bandits. The lives and adventures, daring hold-ups, train and bank robberies of the world's most desperate bandits and highwaymen, the notorious James brothers, Jesse and Frank. The latest and most complete story of the daring crimes of these famous desperadoes ever published. Containing many sensational escapades never before made public
16. Daring exploits of Jesse James and his band of border train and bank robbers. Containing also some desperate adventures of the Dalton Brothers
17. Frank James and his brother Jesse, the daring border bandits
No comments available.
Please log in to leave a comment.