Street & Smith
(New York (N.Y.): 31 Rose St.)
Format : Paperback ("Thickbook")
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc Bibliography|
Approximate Dates of Issue: 1887-1892
Approximate Number of Issues: 61
This listing is a work in progress.
Items4. The twin detectives; or, The robbers of the tomb
13. Darke Darrell, the boy detective
14. The Detective's Clew; or, The Tragedy of Elm Grove
24. The prairie detective
26. Under his thumb; or, The rival detectives' clews
28. Bob Younger's Fate
33. Old Specie, the treasury detective; or, The harbor lights of New York: A startling story of night life in the great metropolis
34. Detective Bob Bridger; or, The Man from Scotland Yard
39. The vestibule limited mystery
50. The Clique of Gold
No comments available.
Please log in to leave a comment.