Please log in to leave a comment.
Max Stein & Co.
(Chicago (Ill.): 508 S. State St.)
Format : Reprint Library
|Issues:||43 (Highest number seen) (Numbered from 26 up. LeBlanc saw number 68.)|
|Size:||7 1/8 x 4 1/4"|
|Pages:||75 to 100|
|Illustrations:||Black and white portrait cover. One full page illustration used as frontispiece on ordinary paper.|
|Physical Description:||Designed rectangle at top with scroll and price. Title in brown. A large square in bluish tint with black and white portrait of young lady taking up the center. "Atlantic Library" in black across the bottom.|
|Notes / Commentary:||
This series started at number 26 because the first 25 numbers were called the Heart Series.
The LeBlanc listing is missing numbers 51-67.
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, With Gaps|
Items26. Farmer Holt's Daughter
27. Woven on Fate's Loom
28. My Lady of Snow
29. The Female Editor
30. Girl of the Klondike
31. Romeo and Juliet
32. Led Astray
33. Maid, Wife, or Widow?
34. A Little Rebel
35. A Maiden All Forlorn
36. Madame Sans Gene. Dramatized from the French
37. The Secret of Danvers Jewels
38. Sybill's Secret
39. A Sinless Secret
40. The Mystery of the Turkish Bath
41. A Scandal in Bohemia; or, Caught by Sherlock Holmes
42. Sherlock Holmes and the Red Headed League
43. Sherlock Holmes and the Sign of the Four
44. A Case of Identity; or, Sherlock Holmes, the Detective
45. My Friend the Murderer
46. The Secret of the Grange
47. The Mad Captain
48. The Silver Hatchet
49. The Lost Ring
50. The Mystery of Cloomber
68. Ida. An Adventure in Morocco
No comments available.