Please log in to leave a comment.
Hilton & Co.
(New York (N.Y.): 128 Nassau St.)
Format : Larger Booklet
|Issues:||11 (Highest number seen advertised)|
|Size:||6 x 9 1/2" (assumed by LeBlanc to be the same size as Ned Buntline's Own Series)|
|Publisher's Blurb:||"Founded on real incidents and sketches from life. ... The above novels are in Illuminated covers, and are mailed postpaid on receipt of price, each 25 cents."|
|Notes / Commentary:||Advertised in Ned Buntline's Own Series dated 1865. Stories apparently taken from Dawley's New War Novels.|
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, Believed Complete|
Items1. Mosby, the Guerrilla
2. Pauline, the Female Spy
3. Semmes, the Pirate
4. Kildare, the Black Scout
5. Osgood, the Demon-Refugee
6. Cheatham; or, The Swamp Dragon
7. Perdita, the Demon Refugee's Daughter
8. Larry, the Army Dog Robber
9. Booth, the Assassin : Being the Life, Crimes and capture of J. Wilkes Booth, the assassin and his accomplices, who were executed for the assassination of President Lincoln
10. Hawks, the Conscript
11. Clarissa, the Conscript's Bride
No comments available.