Kathadin Pub. Co.
United States of America
Format : Paperback ("Thickbook")
Approximate Dates of Issue: 1897
Approximate Number of Issues: 20
This listing is a work in progress.
Items13. The Mountain Limited. A Thrilling Tale of Railroading.
14. The Fortunes of a factory girl : a tale of the Manchester mills
15. The Overseer's Daughter; or, Love and Life at the Loom
16. The Maine Girl. A Realistic Romance of Down East. A Popular Success
17. The Belle of the Island City; or, The Wreck of the Southern Star
18. King Dan, the Factory Detective. A Rattling Story of the Spindle City.
20. Gilt-Edge Tom, Conductor; or, The Pride of the Valley Route. A Railroad Story of Today.
21. The Woman Stealer. A Startling Romance of the Early Days of California
24. The Mystery of the Montauk Mills. The Story of a Strike.
No comments available.
Please log in to leave a comment.