Please log in to leave a comment.
Kathadin Publishing Co.
(New York (N.Y.): 10 Spruce St.)
Format : Paperback ("Thickbook")
|Dates:||January 1, 1896 to December 1, 1896|
|Size:||7 x 4 3/4"|
|Illustrations:||Pictorial cover on colored paper|
|Physical Description:||Cover paper in various light colors. Observed have been pink, orange, yellow in various shades. Series title at top followed by schedule and subscription price of $1.00 a year. Title, author and illustration takes up most of page with single rule border. At bottom, No., publisher's inscription and date. Spine has series title abbreviated, No., title and price. All in black ink.|
|Notes / Commentary:||This first series ended at No. 12, with the announced Nos. 13 and 14 never being published. It was succeeded by a second series beginning at No. 13 with a different frequency.|
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, Believed Complete|
Items1. A Maine Girl. A Realistic Romance of Down East. A Popular Success
2. The Fortunes of a Factory Girl. A Tale of the Manchester Mills
3. King Dan, the Factory Detective. A Rattling Story of the Spindle City.
4. The Mountain Limited. A Thrilling Tale of Railroading.
5. The Mystery of the Montauk Mills. The Story of a Strike.
6. The Belle of the Island City; or, The Wreck of the Southern Star
7. Gilt-Edge Tom, Conductor; or, The Pride of the Valley Route. A Railroad Story of Today.
8. The Woman Stealer. A Startling Romance of the Early Days of California
9. The Overseer's Daughter; or, Life and Love at the Loom
10. The Artist Sisters. A Story of Intrigue at the Nation's Capital
11. For the Flag. A Tale of Western Adventure
12. A Daughter of Satan. A Sensational Story of the Crescent City
13. Always a Hero; or, Gus Boyle at School and College
14. Fred Faithful, the Boy Engineer; or, From the Throttle to Fame
No comments available.