Home Book Co.
(New York (N.Y.): 142-144 Worth St.)
Format : Reprint Library
|Issues:||10 (Highest number seen in WorldCat)|
|Dates:||April 15, 1893 to ?|
|Schedule:||Semi-monthly (dates of early issues suggests the initial schedule may have been weekly)|
|Illustrations:||The two issues LeBlanc examined (nos. 4 and 6) contained a full page black & white illustration on laid paper.|
|Physical Description:||Plain cover with a bluish tint.|
|Notes / Commentary:||
The original LeBlanc listing contained only nos. 4 and 6 (Her Last Throw / The Moment After). A different no. 6, To Bedlam and back again, and other stories, was not included in LeBlanc's original listing; it was added based on a digitized copy in the Internet Archive. One of the Profession was added based on a digitized copy in Google Books; its numbering within the series is unknown because the digital copy does not include the spine. A Tillyloss Scandal was added from the entry in B. D. Cutler's Sir James M. Barrie: A Bibliography. Nos. 1 and 8-10 were added from WorldCat listings.
LeBlanc reviewed a total of four paperbacks published by the Home Book Co. and found no ads of other paperback books published or to be published.
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, With Gaps|
ItemsOne of the Profession
1. Reveries of a Bachelor
2. A Tillyloss scandal
4. Lovell's Modern Novelists' Series, no. 4 (The Mystery of No. 13 and 1 more item)
6. Lovell's Modern Novelists' Series, no. 6 (Her Last Throw and 1 more item)
6. To Bedlam and back again, and other stories (The Inheritance of the Reverend Algernon North and 3 more items)
8. Though the gods and the years relent; or, The romance of two women
9. Rank vs. Merit
10. The stormy Petrel: an historical romance of the Civil War
No comments available.
Please log in to leave a comment.