Please log in to leave a comment.
Log Cabin Press
(New York (N.Y.))
Format : Reprint Library
|Notes / Commentary:||The original LeBlanc listing only included numbers for issues 9, 11, 14-15, 18, 26, 29-38 and 47-48. Remaining titles were listed without numbers. The number for no. 5 was added from a bookseller's listing. Numbering for 2, 6, 19, 25 and 39 comes from WorldCat. There is sorrow on the sea, and other stories was added based on a WorldCat listing; some sources list this as no. 11 and others as no. 31, but both of those numbers conflict with other titles, so it has been left unnumbered pending further data.|
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||In Progress, Partial Listing Available|
Approximate Dates of Issue: 1914-1919
Approximate Number of Issues: 48.
The English Orphans; or, A Home in the New World
The Homestead on the Hillside
Tempest and Sunshine
There is sorrow on the sea, and other stories (There is sorrow on the sea)
2. Rose Mather
6. Meadow Brook
9. Ethelyn's Mistake; or, The Home in the West
11. Millbank; or, Roger Irving's Ward
19. Bad Hugh; or, The Diamond in the Rough
25. Cousin Maude; or, The milkman's heiress
35. The chess player, and eleven other masterful stories and essays (Maelzel's chess-player and 11 more items)
37. The adventures of a special correspondent among the various races and countries of central Asia : being the exploits and experiences of Claudius Bombarnac of "The twentieth century"
38. Rosamond and Other Stories
39. The four Georges : sketches of manners, morals, court and town life, and, the history of Samuel Titmarsh and the great Hoggarty Diamond (The Four Georges and 1 more item)
47. John Henry, and other stories
No comments available.