Please log in to leave a comment.
Arthur Westbrook Publishing Co.
Format : Nickel Weekly (Color Cover)
|Issues:||20 (Advertised), 13 (Highest number seen)|
|Dates:||February 1910 to November 1910|
|Columns:||1 to the page|
|Size:||6 1/2 x 4 1/4"|
|Illustrations:||Colored cover, black and white frontispiece|
|Major Author(s):||Bob Walworth (evidently a pseudonym)|
|Contents:||Adventures of Dick Drew in the west. Later issues featured tales of the Northwest Mounted Police.|
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, Believed Complete|
Items1. The Magic Rifle; or, Dick Drew Against the Sioux
2. Stoneheart's Treachery; or, Dick Drew Foils the Apaches
3. The Slave of the Yaquis; or, Rescured by Dick Drew
4. Deerfoot's Foe; or, Dick Drew's Revenge
5. Dick Drew's Strategy; or, Fooling the Utes
6. Red Cloud's Oath; or, Dick Drew's Greatest Victory
7. Chippewa War; or, Dick Drew's Big Campaign
8. Black Bear's Defi; or, Dick Drew Against the Missisauges
9. On the Firing Line; or, The Northwest Mounted Police on the Trail
10. Young Canada's Mark; or, The Painted Lodge of Loon Lake
11. His Last Bullet; or, Bob Hurricane's Ash
12. At the Wind River Ranch; or, the Half-Breed Decoy
13. The Moccasin Pards; or, Lost in the Trackless Timber
14. Alone in the Wilds; or, Sergeant Bob's Bold Game
15. The Chase of the Red Fox; or, Quelling an Indian Mutiny
16. The Timber Cruiser; or, At the Mercy of "Spotted Elk"
17. Northwest Ned; or, The Lost Indian Trail
18. Trapper Pards; or, The Creeping Catamount of the Crees
19. Cowboy Carl; or, Among the Red Trailers
20. The Snowshoe Trackers; or, Sergeant Bob's Hard Luck
No comments available.