Please log in to leave a comment.
Collin & Small
(New York (N.Y.): 59 Beekman St.)
Format : Larger Booklet
|Issues:||29 (Possibly more)|
|Size:||9 1/4 x 6 3/4"|
|Pages:||32 to 128|
|Illustrations:||Black & white cover illustration and many inside illustrations, some full page. The two LeBlanc examined were illustrated by Thomas Worth.|
|Notes / Commentary:||It appears that the series was reprinted in 1878 by M. J. Ivers. One copy examined by LeBlanc had no series name or advertisements.|
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, Believed Complete|
Items1. The Trip of the Porgie; or, Tacking Up the Hudson
2. My Mother-in-Law
3. "Them Thar" Grasshoppers
4. Smith in Search of a Wife
5. A Trip to Niagara Falls
6. A Bald Headed History of America
7. Going to the Centennial, and a Guy to the Great Exhibition
8. Joining the Grangers; or, Trying to Be a Patron of Husbandry
9. Farming for Fun; or, Back-yard Grangers
10. Parson Beecher and His Horse
11. Fred Douglass and His Mule
12. The Long and the Short of It; or, Three Comical Adventures of Two Comical Men
13. Freemasonry Exposed
14. Odd-Fellowship Exposed
15. "Put Through"
16. The Knights of Pythias Shown Up
17. Wild Oats Songster
18. Life in New York
19. "I Told You So;" or, The Beats and Baits of Society
20. The Strange Woman
21. Between the Crusts
22. Fiske; or, The Adventures of a Practical Joker
23. Bounced; or, The Adventures of an Unlucky Man
24. Humors of the Railroad Kings
26. The Comical Medicine Man
27. The "Roarer". Companion to "The Comical Medicine Man"
28. "Peppermint Drops"
29. "Old Jolly"
No comments available.