Please log in to leave a comment.
G. P. Putnam's Sons
(New York (N.Y.): 27 & 29 West 23rd St.)
Format : Reprint Library
|Issues:||18 (Highest number seen advertised)|
|Price:||50¢ (paper), $1.00 (cloth)|
|Size:||7 x 5"|
|Pages:||400 to 500|
|Physical Description:||Pocket book.|
|Notes / Commentary:||
This series was sold in both paper- and cloth-bound editions.
The LeBlanc listing ends at No. 15; Nos. 16-18 were added from an advertisement found in a G. P. Putnam's Sons edition of Before the Dawn by George Dulac.
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, Believed Complete|
Items1. The Leavenworth Case: A Lawyer's Story
2. A Man's a Man for a' That
3. The Breton Mills: A Romance of New England Life
4. Cupid and the Sphynx
5. A Strange Disappearance
6. The Heart of It: A Romance of East and West
7. Uncle Jack's Executors
8. The Stranded Ship: A Story of Sea and Shore
10. Mr. Perkins' Daughter: An International Novel
12. Eunice Lathrop, Spinster
13. The Sword of Damocles
14. Hand and Ring
15. The Bassett Claim: A Story of Life in Washington
16. The Mill Mystery
17. The Story of Kennett
18. Hannah Thurston: A Story of American Life
No comments available.