Hilton & Co.
(New York (N.Y.): 128 Nassau St.)
Format : Small Booklet
|Issues:||11 (Highest number advertised)|
|Publisher's Blurb:||"Illuminated Covers. These are the only Ten Cent Novels yet published in illuminated covers."|
|Notes / Commentary:||Advertised in No. 2 Ned Buntline's Own Series dated 1865. These are different than those advertised in No. 12 of Hilton's Ten Cent Novels, 2nd Series.|
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc Bibliography|
Items1. The Two Rivals; or, Man and Money
2. Dare-Devil Dick; or, The Curse of Gold. A Story of Land and Sea.
3. The Freebooter's Prize. A Tale of the Ocean
4. Speaking Rifle, the Indian Slayer
5. Spirit Eye, the Indian Captive
6. Inez, the Forest Bride
7. Jules Gerard, the Lion Slayer
8. Beal, the Pirate Spy
9. Maria Oliviero, the Female Brigand
10. Kennedy, the Incendiary Spy
11. Angeline, the Octoroon
No comments available.
Please log in to leave a comment.