Please log in to leave a comment.
Hilton & Co.
(New York (N.Y.): 128 Nassau St.)
Format : Larger Booklet
|Issues:||6 (Highest number seen advertised)|
|Size:||6 x 9 1/2"|
|Publisher's Blurb:||"These books are handsomely printed on the finest paper, and from plain, clear new type, with Illuminated Covers of most gorgeous and startling designs. There is not one uninteresting book in the lot. Each book contains one hundred pages, and is sold at the remarkably low price of TWENTY-FIVE cents each."|
|Notes / Commentary:||List taken from Ned Buntline's Own Series No. 2 dated 1865. Assume size to be 6 x 9 1/2", 96 pages, the same as Ned Buntline's Own Series.|
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, Believed Complete|
Items1. The Parricides, or Doom of the Assassins
2. Rose Seymour; or, The Ballet Girls' Revenge
3. Charley Bray; or, The Fireman's Mission
4. Netty Bride; and Magdalena, the Outcast
5. Mermet Ben; or, The Astrologer King
6. Red Ralph; or, The Daughter of Night
No comments available.