Please log in to leave a comment.
Optimus Printing Co.
(New York (N.Y.): 53 Rose St.)
Optimus Printing Co. (New York (N.Y.): 31 Rose St.) -- United States
Format : Reprint Library
|Issues:||47 (Highest number seen)|
|Dates:||Nov. 4, 1893 - October(?) 1896|
|Schedule:||Semi-Weekly (Nos. 1-7); Semi-Monthly (Nos. 8-31); Unknown (Nos. 32-42); Monthly (No. 43); Unknown (Nos. 44-47)|
|Size:||6 1/8 x 4 1/8"|
|Publisher's Blurb:||"A Collection of the Choicest Gems of Fiction by the Most Celebrated Authors. Each Book is Complete and Unabridged."|
|Notes / Commentary:||
LeBlanc examined No. 15.
The LeBlanc bibliography ends at #31 (highest number seen advertised); #43 was added from a copy in Cary Sternick's collection; #47 was added based on an entry in Creighton University's Carlson Fable Collection bibliography.
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||In Progress, Partial Listing Available|
Items1. The Yellow Mask
2. Forging the Fetters
3. The Octoroon; or, The Lily of Louisiana
4. The Bag of Diamonds
5. Lady Grace
6. The Squire's Darling
7. The Shadow of a Sin
8. Reveries of a Bachelor
9. The Duchess
10. Single Heart and Double Face
11. The Cricket on the Hearth
12. A Wicked Girl
13. Mrs. Caudle's Curtain Lectures
14. Called Back
15. A Rogue's Life. From His Birth to His Marriage.
16. Ships That Pass in the Night
17. A Study in Scarlet
18. Wedded and Parted
19. My Lady's Money
20. Maid, Wife, or Widow?
21. Back to the Old Home
22. A Yellow Aster
23. Black Beauty
24. Charlotte Temple; A Tale of Truth
25. The Heir of Linne
26. The Man in Black
27. Dodo. A Detail of the Day
28. Singularly Deluded
29. The Hired Baby and Other Stories
31. At the Green Dragon
43. Ten Nights in a Bar Room and What I Saw There
47. Three Hundred Aesop's Fables Literally Translated from the Greek
No comments available.