American Publishers Corporation
(New York: 310-318 Sixth Avenue)
United States of America
Format : Reprint Library
|Issues:||20 (Highest number seen)|
|Notes / Commentary:||LeBlanc never saw one, and his listing was taken from an advertisement in Dora Thorne Series no. 33 containing the first 19 titles listed here. While the advertisement listing was unnumbered, the order seems to correspond to series numbering for those titles that have been subsequently spot-checked. No. 20 was added based on a digitized copy in the Internet Archive.|
Items1. Christian Vellacott, the Journalist; a Story of Royalism, Jesuitism, and Republicanism.
2. Mr. Witt's Widow
3. Van Hoff; or, The New Faust
4. In God's Country
5. Nor Wife Nor Maid
6. Eunice Quince, a New England Romance.
7. As the Wind Blows. A New England Story.
8. Jill, the Flower Girl
9. Lou; or, For a Woman's Sake
10. Barrack-room ballads and other verses
11. The Golden Dog. A Story of Quebec in the 18th Century
12. The New Rector
13. Chimmie Fadden, Major Max, and Other Stories.
14. Chimmie Fadden Explains, Major Max Expands
15. The Little Minister
16. The Last Sentence
17. The Soul of Lillith. An Occult Story.
18. A Matter of Temperament (Janus)
19. In and Out of Three Normandy Inns.
20. Nora Creina
No comments available.
Please log in to leave a comment.