(New York: 34 and 36 North Moore St.)
United States of America
Format : Nickel Weekly (B&W)
Approximate Dates of Issue: 1892-1898
Approximate Number of Issues: 192
This listing is a work in progress.
Items12. The Mulcahey twins
14. One of the Boys of New York; or, The Adventures of Tommy Bounce
125. Muldoon's hotel (part I)
126. Muldoon's hotel (part II)
129. Sam Smart, Jr.; or, Following in the Footsteps of His Dad
133. Out for Fun; or, Six Months with a Show
140. Cousin Harry (part II)
143. Stump (Part 1 of 2)
144. Stump (Part 2 of 2)
148. Chips and Chin Chin, the two orphans (Part 2 of 2)
159. Fred Frolick, the boy ventriloquist (part I)
165. Shorty; or, Kicked into Good Luck
166. Shorty in luck, a sequel to "Shorty: or Kicked into good luck"
No comments available.
Please log in to leave a comment.