Street & Smith
(New York: 31 Rose St.)
United States of America
Format : Reprint Library
|Issues:||37 (Highest number seen)|
|Dates:||December 1, 1892 to March 18, 1893|
|Size:||7 1/8 x 5"|
|Pages:||225 to 350|
|Illustrations:||Designed cover in one color. Design shows picture of 5th Ave. hotel. One of three examined by LeBlanc had a black and white frontispiece.|
|Notes / Commentary:||
Advertisements for this series are very rare. It was practically ignored in other contemporary S&S publications. LeBlanc examined 3 isues, nos. 23, 24 and 37.
Dates have been determined by working back from the dated nos. 23 and 24 and should therefore be considered approximate.
The LeBlanc listing contains only titles 1-32 and 37; additional titles have been added from WorldCat.
Items1. John Needham's Double
3. The House of Silence
4. The Face of Rosenfel
5. The Struggle for Maverick
8. Fontelroy; or, The Web of Crime
9. Won on the Homestretch
10. A Silver Brand
11. The Sweet Sisters of Inchvaria
12. A Strange Pilgrimage
13. Young Mrs. Charnleigh
14. Adam Kent's Choice
15. The Man in Blue
16. Ruy Blas
17. Hans of Iceland
18. Carmen. A Tale of Crime and Brigandage Among the Gypsies of Spain.
19. A Moment of Madness
20. The Daughter of the Regiment
21. Kildurm's Oak
22. Roslyn's Trust
23. A Modern Miracle; or A Married Sinner
24. The Grinder Papers
25. Sadia, the Rosebud
26. Laura Brayton
27. The Masked Detective
28. The Chosen Man
29. Tom and Jerry; or, The Double Detectives
30. The Swordsman of Warsaw
31. Adventures and Exploits of the Younger Brothers
32. The Los Huecos Mystery
37. An Irish Monte Cristo; or, The Treasure of the Lake
40. Born to Command; or, The Mistress of Hillmere
47. The Golden Eagle; or, The Privateer of 1776: A Tale of the Revolution
No comments available.
Please log in to leave a comment.