Please log in to leave a comment.
Dick & Fitzgerald
(New York (N.Y.): 18 Ann St.)
Format : Larger Booklet
|Issues:||7 (Highest number seen advertised)|
|Dates:||1863 (No. 4 shows copyright date of 1863)|
|Size:||9 5/8 x 6"|
|Pages:||100 to 112|
|Illustrations:||Colored cover with 4 inside black and white illustrations.|
|Notes / Commentary:||
The title of series appears at top. No ads have been found bearing this title. Ads show series as Celebrated Highwaymen and Housebreakers without numbers. It is unclear from LeBlanc's notes whether the same stories were issued under two separate series titles, or if these are two names for the same set of books.
The same author wrote the full series of seven books. No. 4 shows author of all other stories.
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, Believed Complete|
Items1. Captain Heron; or, The Highwayman of Epping Forest
2. Jonathan Wild's Stratagem; or, The Highwayman's Escape
3. The Hangman of Newgate; or, The Highwayman's Adventure
4. Claude Duval and His Companions; or, The Race on the Road
5. Tom Ripon; or, The Highwayman and Housebreaker
6. The Highwayman's Ride to York; or, The Death of Black Bess
7. Blueskin Baffled; or, The Highwayman's Trap
No comments available.