Please log in to leave a comment.
Wilton F. Philips
(Elmira (N.Y.): 705 E. Church St.)
Format : Nickel Weekly (Color Cover)
|Issues:||10 (Highest number seen advertised)|
|Dates:||September 4, 1915 to November 6, 1915|
|Size:||10 3/4 x 7 3/8"|
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, Believed Complete|
Items1. Jim Graham; or, The Boy Who Went Straight
2. Jim Graham's Arrival; or, First Days at Arlington
3. Jim Graham, Freshman; or, The Rule of '17
4. Jim Graham's Promotion; or, Captain of the Scrub
5. Jim Graham's Evidence; or, For the Sake of a Mother
6. Jim Graham in Fairview; or, The Trials of Quaker Jones
7. Jim Graham's Policy; or, True to His Colors
8. Jim Graham's Chance; or, The Sacrifice of Dunstan
9. Jim Graham's Hallowe'en; or, The Secret Order of "Much-Guff"
10. Jim Graham, Half Back; or, Playing the Cornell Freshmen
No comments available.