Beadle and Company
(London (England): 44 Paternoster Row)
|Dates:||June 15, 1861 to Jan. 15, 1862|
|Size:||6 1/2" x 4 1/2"|
|Physical Description:||Orange wrappers printed in black.|
|Primary Data Source:||Johannsen|
|Data Entry Status:||Done, Believed Complete|
Items1. The Life of Joseph Garibaldi, the Liberator of Italy: Complete up to the Withdrawal of Garibaldi to his Island Home after the Neapolitan Campaign, 1860
2. The Life and Times of Colonel Daniel Boone, the Hunter of Kentucky: With Sketches of his Cotemporaries; Narratives of St. Clair's Defeat; Mrs. Merrill's Adventures, Etc., Etc.
3. The Life and Times of Christopher Carson, the Rocky Mountain Scout and Guide. With Reminiscences of Fremont's Exploring Expedition and Notes on Life in New Mexico
4. The Life and Adventures of Colonel David Crockett: Embracing his Career as Hunter, Soldier and Congressman; with a Full Account of his Texan Exploits and Glorious Death at the Alamo
5. The Life of Pontiac the Conspirator, Chief of the Ottawas: Together with a Full Account of the Siege of Detroit
6. The Life of Major-Gen. John C. Fremont, the Rocky Mountain Explorer
7. The Life of Tecumseh, the Shawnee Chief: Including Biographical Notices of Black-Hoof, Cornstalk, Little Turtle, Tarhe (the Crane Captain), Logan, Keokuk, and Other Distinguished Shawnee Chiefs
No comments available.
Please log in to leave a comment.