Please log in to leave a comment.
Homewood Publishing Company
|Issues:||22 (Highest number seen advertised)|
|Size:||7 x 4 3/4"|
|Notes / Commentary:||
LeBlanc believed Homewood Pub. to be W. B. Conkey & Co. It is not clear exactly what the relationship was between these publishers, but they published many similar (or even identical) titles, including their own version of the Franklin Series.
LeBlanc's listing did not include any titles; nos. 2 and 7-12 come from www.georgewpeck.com. Nos. 16-17 come from WorldCat listings. These titles are confirmed and expanded by a listing of nos. 1-22 provided by Cary Sternick from an advertisement in a copy of no. 8.
|Primary Data Source:||LeBlanc|
|Data Entry Status:||In Progress, Partial Listing Available|
Items1. Borrowed Trouble
2. Peck's Boss Book
3. Last Days of the Nineteenth Century
4. Betsey Jane on Wheels: A Tale of the Bicycle Craze
5. War and the Good of It
6. Samantha at Saratoga
7. Peck's Sunshine
8. Peck's Irish Friend
9. How Private G. W. Peck Put Down the Rebellion
10. Peck's Bad Boy with the Groceryman
11. Peck's Bad Boy
12. Peck's Fun
14. Baled Hay : a drier book than Walt Whitman's "Leaves o' grass"
15. Bill Nye and Boomerang
16. Forty liars and other lies
17. Brother Gardner's Lime-kiln club
18. American Wit and Humor
19. Wit, Humor and Pathos
20. Wonderful Life and Works of Dwight L. Moody
21. Private Smith at the Philippines
22. Views of U. S. Navy
No comments available.